Domestic Driveability Diagnostics 2024
an online class presented by John Thornton
December 3 & 5, 2024
Start Time: 7 pm – 9 pm CST both nights
Instructor: John Thornton
In this case study based class, John will discuss a variety of diagnostic techniques used to solve a mix of difficult driveability problems found on GM, Ford, and Chrysler vehicles. Case Studies are great teaching tools which can be used to explain system theory, testing techniques and data interpretation in a real-world environment. The real benefit of this class is linking the problem at hand to specific testing techniques and data interpretation to quickly lead you to the next diagnostic step and a successful repair.
Included with registration:
- Shop access is included, which means all shop technicians can watch at their own locations
- Unlimited video access after the event concludes through your Automotive Seminars account
- Question & answer session during live broadcasts
- PDF class manual including certificate of completion
How it will work:
- Leading up to the class, you will receive an email with the link to join the live broadcast on the email you used upon purchase. These will be sent 24 hours in advance & 1 hour in advance of the live broadcast. For two night classes, the link to join the Thursday night broadcast will be sent Wednesday at 7 PM CST & then an hour before the class begins on Thursday.
- PDF Manual will be supplied in the emails noted above & at the start of the class.
- After the broadcast ends your digital copy along with the PDF manual will be found in your Automotive Seminars account under “My Video Library”.