Electrical Testing for Technicians
an online class presented by Scot Manna
This presentation will focus on the understanding of electrical system testing and how to test voltage, current and resistance using multimeters and labscopes. Identifying the type of circuit failure you are dealing with along with proper tooling for each type will be discussed. Vehicle case studies will be used to show what to do and what NOT to do. The goal is to make technicians comfortable when performing electrical system testing to make more accurate diagnostic decisions.
Included with registration:
- Shop access is included, which means all shop technicians can watch at their own locations
- Unlimited video access after the event concludes through your Automotive Seminars account
- Question & answer session during live broadcasts
- PDF class manual including certificate of completion
How it will work:
- Leading up to the class, you will receive an email with the link to join the live broadcast on the email you used upon purchase. These will be sent 24 hours in advance & 1 hour in advance of the live broadcast. For two night classes, the link to join the Thursday night broadcast will be sent Wednesday at 7 PM CST & then an hour before the class begins on Thursday.
- PDF Manual will be supplied in the emails noted above & at the start of the class.
- After the broadcast ends your digital copy along with the PDF manual will be found in your Automotive Seminars account under “My Video Library”.