Misfire Diagnostics & Case Studies
an online class presented by John Thornton
August 20 & 22, 2024
Start Time: 7 pm – 9 pm CST both nights
Instructor: John Thornton
Misfire issues are one of the most common diagnostic problems technicians encounter. Using case studies this class will focus on how to use scan data to guide us to what type of misfire we have, and then where to go from there. The information in this class will increase your diagnostic speed. Case study examples will include:
- Ignition Misfire
- Air-Fuel Misfires
- Mechanical Misfires
- Density Misfires
Included with registration:
- Shop access is included, which means all shop technicians can watch at their own locations
- Unlimited video access after the event concludes through your Automotive Seminars account
- Question & answer session during live broadcasts
- PDF class manual including certificate of completion
How it will work:
- Leading up to the class, you will receive an email with the link to join the live broadcast on the email you used upon purchase. These will be sent 24 hours in advance & 1 hour in advance of the live broadcast. For two night classes, the link to join the Thursday night broadcast will be sent Wednesday at 7 PM CST & then an hour before the class begins on Thursday.
- PDF Manual will be supplied in the emails noted above & at the start of the class.
- After the broadcast ends your digital copy along with the PDF manual will be found in your Automotive Seminars account under “My Video Library”.