PicoScope 7 Capabilities & Features
an online class presented by John Thornton
March 19 & 21, 2024
Start Time: 7 pm – 9 pm CST both nights
Instructor: John Thornton
This program will guide you through the most powerful & useful PicoScope 7 features and why it may be in your future. While you need Pico hardware to get the full functionality from Pico7, the software is free and is useful for everyone whether you own that hardware or not. The useful features that will be discussed include:
- Math channels: How to enhance your waveforms for easier use
- Waveform library: 10,000 waveforms stored in the library
- Guided functions
- Advanced trigger
- Low pass filtering
- And more
Note for less experienced scope users: Guided functions will help you understand why, how, and where to set up a scope. Guided functions take you through acquiring all the signals you would test and shows how to perform each test including expected good results.
Included with registration:
- Shop access is included, which means all shop technicians can watch at their own locations
- Unlimited video access after the event concludes through your Automotive Seminars account
- Question & answer session during live broadcasts
- PDF class manual including certificate of completion
How it will work:
- Leading up to the class, you will receive an email with the link to join the live broadcast on the email you used upon purchase. These will be sent 24 hours in advance & 1 hour in advance of the live broadcast. For two night classes, the link to join the Thursday night broadcast will be sent Wednesday at 7 PM CST & then an hour before the class begins on Thursday.
- PDF Manual will be supplied in the emails noted above & at the start of the class.
- After the broadcast ends your digital copy along with the PDF manual will be found in your Automotive Seminars account under “My Video Library”.